CoVID 19-Standard Protocols Already in place
- High-level sterilization of implements / tools / tweezers using cold sterilization method as approved by local Health Inspectors
- Single-use, disposable probe for each client, properly disposed of after use into a Sharps container.
- Disposable probe holder tips or sterilized caps.
- Gloves are worn and changed for each client.
- Disinfecting all frequently-touched surfaces (treatment bed, needle holder, epilator machine, visual aids, door handles, debit / credit card machines).
- Linens are changed for each client. They are laundered on high-heat cycles and washed with bleach.
- Treatment rooms & common areas frequently disinfected with professional products.
- Frequent Hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
Advanced Protocols Now in place
- All Electrologists will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Only one client allowed in reception area at a time. Clients arriving early will need to wait in the hallway, or outside or in their vehicle.
- Each client will be required to complete a COVID 19 pre-screening survey for each appointment for the foreseeable future. This is sent 4 hours before an appointment.
- Clients should wear a face covering when entering the clinic. A face mask will be provided for any client not presenting at the clinic with one.
- Only clients with appointments are allowed into the clinic for the time being.
- Clients will disinfect their hands with hand sanitizer upon entry to the clinic area
- Only e-transfers, debit and credit will be accepted.
- No food or drink in the clinic
- Reception area now disinfected, including chairs, desk and door knobs every hour.
- All shoes/boots must be removed at the door.